Kids aged 8-12 will find the Bible come alive as they read the full colour HCSB Big Picture Interactive Bible. A free downloadable app literally makes scenes from the Bible to pop off the page. Kids can listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
Also, the unique cover and end sheets can be coloured by kids with fine-point, permanent markers, thereby making this Bible their own (markers not included).
- Color-Your-Own Cover with any fine-point, permanent markers. Practice sheet included.
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
- Free downloadable app for viewing the images in an augmented reality format, as well as for listening to narration of the event
- Kid friendly introductions for every book of the Bible
- Feature showing how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions and Answers telling kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- Call-outs of key Bible stories and themes—showing God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan
- Seeing the Big Picture feature digging into key Bible stories and providing parents with discussion material
- Words of Jesus in red
- Big Words feature acting as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Full-color maps on 8 pages
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.25"